VA-12 | Vibration Analyzer
Portable vibration analyzer for equipment diagnosis and on-site measurements.
Vibration meter with FFT analysis function.
* Vibration meter mode: Allows simultaneous measurement of acceleration, velocity, displacement, and acceleration crest factor.
* FFT analyzer mode: Real-time analysis frequency 20 kHz, 3 200 spectral lines and available Envelope processing.
* Waveform data storing on SD card for post process/analysis.
* Option: Waveform analysis software, Comparator software
UV-15 | Vibration Meter Unit
Flexible unit configuration allows simultaneous sound and vibration measurement.
* UV-15 and UN-14 (Sound Level Meter Unit) can be linked in a measurement system with up to 16 channels.
* Display shows parameters, measurement value, and bar graph indication.
* Rack mount capability for shop floor or laboratory installations. (JIS compliant rack CF-27 available as option)
* Option: Battery Pack Unit (BP-17), Interface unit (UV-22)
UV-16 | 2-Channel Charge Amplifier
The UV-16 is a 2-channel charge amplifier that is compatible with the input of piezoelectric accelerometers and accelerometers with built-in preamplifier.
* A multi-channel charge amplifier can be configured by coupling together a maximum of 16 units (32 channels).
* Power: Optional AC adapter or Battery Unit (BP-17).
VM-55 | Vibration Level Meter
Vibration Level Meter compliant with the Japan Measurement Act and JIS C 1510: 1995 and JIS C 1517: 2014.
・Simultaneous measurement of Lv and Lva
・Extended function program cards
・27 hours of measurement with IEC R6(size AA)
・Dust and water proofing IP54
VM-54 | 3-Axis Vibration Meter
VM-54 is designed for various vibration measurements with tri-axial accelerometer. Optional program cards (VX-54 series) help you make human-related vibration measurements.
Pocket-size vibration meter with integrated accelerometer.
* Designed for quick and easy use in the field.
* Suitable for preventive maintenance of industrial equipment, on-site quality control, product development, etc.
VM-82A | General-Purpose Vibration Meter
Three measurement modes:acceleration, velocity and displacement
Internal memory stores up to 1 000 data
The general-purpose vibration meter VM-82A is
designed mainly for maintenance and inspection of industrial machinery, with particular emphasis on
rotational machinery. Acceleration, velocity, and
displacement can be easily measured using a suitable frequency range, allowing comprehensive and precise evaluation of machine vibrations.
VM-83 | General-purpose Vibration Meter
Measure and evaluate vibrations using a piezoelectric accelerometer or the Servo accelerometer LS-10C.
* Display characteristics can be switched to rms, equivalent peak and equivalent peak-to-peak, with maximum value hold and peak hold.
* Connectivity for various kinds of accelerometers enables a wide range of vibration measurements.
* Comparator function with level evaluation output.